Terms & Conditions
1. The 24 Carriages of Christmas giveaway daily prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of South West Trains ("SWT" or the "Promoter"), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to SWT, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Prize Draw is made up of 24 individual prize draws
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the form available at 24carriagesofchristmas.co.uk on one or more of the 24 days of December 2016. A different prize can be won on each day that you enter. Please note, you will have to enter each day to win that day’s prize and will not automatically be re-entered.
6. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us using Christmas@swtrains.co.uk with "24 Carriages of Christmas" in the subject line.
7. Winners for each of the 24 days will be randomly selected and notified by email within 7 days of the draw closing, if they are a winner.
8. Those that do not win will not be notified.
9. Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided when entering the Prize Draw
10. Only one entry per person per day
11. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
12. SWT accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by SWT.
13. Each day’s Prize Draw will commence at (00.00) and close at 23:59. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered for that day.
14. Only one winner per household.
15. SWT accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes that are not expressly included in the prizes.
16. The winners will be selected by way of 24 separate random draws from the 24 collection of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each draw will take place within 2 working days of entries for the relevant prize being accepted.
17. If a winner does not respond to SWT or the specific prize partner within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SWT shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SWT shall be entitled to select another winner.
18. Some of the prizes will be sent by SWT or the specific prize partner. Other prizes can be redeemed via collection by the winner(s) of specific prizes. Prizes that need to be delivered to winners will be sent by 31 January 2017. Subject to postal confirmation from the winner.
19. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
20. SWT reserves the right to substitute the specified prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
21. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
23. SWT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw, purchasing a Prize Draw ticket or accepting a/the prize. SWT further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of SWT under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
24. SWT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SWT in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. SWT shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Promoter: South West Trains, Friars Bridge Court, 41-45 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NZ.